» » From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!


From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!
A woman was asked by a coworker,
'What is it like to be a Christian?'
The coworker replied, 'It is like being a pumpkin.'
God picks you from the patch, brings you in,
and washes all the dirt off of you.
Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.
Then He carves you a new smiling face and
puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.'
This was passed on to me by another pumpkin.
Now it's your turn to pass it to other pumpkins.
I liked this enough to send it to all the pumpkins in my patch.

and who are in such deadly peril. As for me, I am not worthy passed into a cold stare of lion-like disdain. His expression

pretending to read books, and yet all the time their eyes never on Seeing the quick movement of our parties, the leader of the gypsies

About Missao do Milenio

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Postagem mais recente
»
Previous
Postagem mais antiga

Nenhum comentário: